New Year Means Resolution Time!
Hi All! Happy 2018!
We at Bastian Pet Toys are super excited for the year ahead! We’re putting in a lot of work to make this the best one yet! In the meantime, we are so thankful for hopping up on all 4 paws and getting started in 2017 and thankful for all of you who follow us and help make us who we are! Now Bastian is back with his New Year Resolutions!
Hi Everyone! Bastian Here! Happy New Year!
The New Year started off with a bang, which I don’t really enjoy because I’m deathly afraid of fireworks and other loud noises! I just hunkered down in the kennel and chomped down on my K9X Ball. Speaking of chomping, Sarah and Tom got me a Deer Antler for Christmas, which are supposedly indestructible. It’s taken me a week, but I finally broke off my first piece! No K9X Ball, that’s for sure… Well a new year means New Year resolutions! So here are my Top 5…
1. So I’ve been known to bark at a dog or two here and there on our walks, my goal in 2018 is to make more friends with other dogs.
2. Tom taught me today that when I hear the mailbox rattle, it means the mailman is here and I shouldn’t growl. This year, I’m going to try to do be nicer to the mailman.
3. During the New Year, everyone strives to get into better shape, now Tom and Sarah have both tried to get me to go for a run… usually I’m game, but once they finish that first quarter mile, I’m finished! This year, I’m going to try to get up to a full half mile before flopping down on the ground!
4. I love my family history, and I know my long lost relatives back where our ancestors came from need my help, so I vow to ensure that we raise more money for African Painted Dogs in 2018!
5. Finally, my final resolution for 2018 is to continue to spread the good word about K9X Ball! Not one dog destroyed a K9X Ball in 2017… let’s keep the streak alive for another year!
Well, there you have it! My Top 5 Resolutions of 2018! Looking forward to a great year!